Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Web-party!

Advisory- Henceforth, this blog shall be redirected to another topic: Mi viaje a España!

I've sorta kinda neglected my blog.  I'm deeply sorry--I hope I don't abandon you on my trip to Spain.  We shall see how long my attention span lasts.  Any bets on how long it'll last?

Anywho, I would just like to have a private celebratory web-party!  In nine days time, I'll set sail for España!  I have a lot to be happy about. 

Firstly, I have young host parents!  I was sightly worried about the age factor since I've heard through the foreign exchange grape vine that old host parents are boring and not very nice.

Secondly, I'll be able to fall asleep listening to the sound of waves--possibly.  I'm not quite sure if the sound waves will travel a mile inland, but if not I'll be just out of hearing distance.  Not a bad deal at all!  Plus, the weather in Malaga is awesome!!  Today it is a fantabulous 75 degrees Fahrenheit and I'm looking forward to more sunny days just like today when I go to Spain!!

Thirdly, I'm going to room with someone from France!  Plus, I'll be able to associate myself with people from Sweden, Portugal, Italy, France, Russia, etc. at the school I'm attending.  There are going to be boatloads of people from all over the place!  Tis super exciting!   
  
As you can see, everything is looking just peachy!  The only damper on my parade is that I'm taking the SAT this Saturday :(  But it is a slight damper.  Very minute.

Well as the French say:

A plus tard!

5 comments:

  1. Señor Blog dice "¡No abandonarme!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol :D (for future reference you have to conjugate the verb first) so it should be:"¡No me abandones!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol okay. I'm betting on you being stranded in Spain if oil prices rise. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahahaha.....not funny. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are so lucky. I hope you have fun. Make lots of friends. And I hate to say it but I wish I had taken Spanish so I could go to Spain. Jealous... but I'm happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete