Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tidbits

It isn't that I don't have enough blog post topics.  I assure you, that is not the case.  I just feel like this blog post should tie up some lose ends and say what needs to be said about these last few eventful days.  Frankly, the other topics just aren't as appealing as these tidbits.

First off, I'd like to inform you I am looking forward to an early spring.  If you haven't heard, Punxsutawney Phil has "decreed" that winter will be shorter this year.  This is the 16th time in the last 125 years that Phil has predicted an early spring.

I'd like to see if these records indicate if Phil's predictions were right.  In my opinion, Phil's life-extending elixir has gone bad~ not that it ever did anything in the first place.  I don't know if Phil realizes this, but the winter weather has been a little extreme lately and I don't think it's about to change anytime soon.  I mean, I just had four snow days in a row this week; a six day weekend! 

I'd also like to take this time now to ponder.  Do you know your best friend's favorite color?  After writing the post about bedroom wall colors, it got me to thinking.  I don't know the favorite color of one of my close friends and I've known her for almost 11 years.  Is that bad?  I mean after all, friendship isn't about superficial things.  But at the same time, after a decade, one gets to practically know everything about someone.  How should I interpret this?

Now, how's that New Year's resolution going?  Or in my case an amended New Year's resolution.  According to a flyer lying in front of me, only 10% of people who make New Year's resolutions actually stick with them.  I am proud to say I have stuck with my amended resolution!  Have you?  

That's all for today!  Don't forget to comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment